Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day

Today,on the first day of the new year, I thought I would share some of my favorite sites for recipes, healthy ones of course :) Usually, I will admit, I have a hard time following the entire recipe but I still have sites I go for for ideas if I'm having a hard time deciding what I want to cook.

Some of my favorites:

- eatingwell.com
- foodtv.com
- newyorktimes.com( Dining & Wine)
- wholefoodsmarket.com

Usually, I cook dinner for Dave and I six days a week, and I look forward to this time in the kitchen. It's my time to relax and zone out from the day.

Tonight for dinner, I made my turkey chili and we put avocado slices on top. It tasted so delicious and warm on such a cold winter day. What could be better than a home cooked dinner? Nothing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment