Thursday, May 13, 2010

Orinoco & Berry Freeze

Last night, I went to dinner with two of my college ladies- Nyssa and Ali. We went toOrinoco in Brookline. This place is fantastic. Great staff, amazing drink selection, and gluten options- what could be better!

Now on to the food...

I got the Palmito salad(greens with hearts of palm,jicama, cabrales(cheese) and bacon wrapped dates). Unbelievable flavor...


Ali had the empanada with shredded beef which came with a wonderful salad.


Nyssa, Ali and I all got the pork aprepa which is a corn made sandwich(GLUTEN FREE). It tasted like toasted polenta, and has amazing flavor.




We then headed to the new fro-yo place in Coolidge Corner- Berry Freeze. The containers they have for fro-yo are HUGE, and they have NO small! I think this is because you do everything yourself and pay by the ounce.

The fro-yo dispenser station(it's $.35/oz)



We all went the chocolate route...mine is the small one to the left, I was stuffed after dinner ;)




Ali and Nys loved their fro-yo! :)



It was a great evening with two of my favorite ladies!


Orinoco
22 Harvard St
Brookline, MA

0 comments:

Post a Comment