Monday, May 31, 2010

A wonderful end...

This morning, Nyssa and I headed to the Wrentham Outlets to beat the crowds. I really needed to grab some business attire to wear to the hospital. After four years of being a personal trainer, and before that a house manager, my business wardrobe is rather bare. I did very well at jcrew with two pairs of pants, two cardigans, and a shirt. Then, picked up a dress at Ralph Lauren. I feel ready ready to go! :) Thanks Nyssa! :)


Later in the afternoon, we went to our friends Sarah and Toby's for dinner. We had a wonderful meal and a great round of 'spoon.' Luna and Evelyn had a marvelous time. together!


The 'ladies' having a little mat time.


Aren't they the cutest together!




Our wonderful spinach salad



My plate: fresh corn, turkey burger, and spinach salad.



Toby made a wonderful 'birthday' dessert of fresh peach sauce over vanilla ice cream with toasted coconut on top! It was glorious!



Thank you Toby, Sarah and Evelyn for a wonderful evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment