Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saturday in the Berkshires

We just got back from a wonderful trip to the Berkshires. I took some great pictures and our adventures, including two great breakfast meals at The Southfield Store

My GLUTEN free breakfast- scrambled eggs with cheddar, tomato slices & Sami's Millet and Flax bread


Dave's fantastic looking breakfast sandwich...



We went to the Barrington Brewery for a late lunch to give us energy for night snow tubing! :)

Dave's Pale Ale & my gluten free Cider Jack


Our friends Ali and Jay hanging out at the bar...


I had a bowl of chili- that was was nice and warm. While, Dave got a burger that looked delicious. Dave was in heaven- o' how this guy loves his beer. I got him a Barrington Brewery sweatshirt and two pint glasses(we buy a glass at each brewery we go to).


We then did some early evening night tubing at Butternut tubing. It was awesome and only $18 for two hours. Yes, it was cold but we all had major layers on including me who wore my down jacket and then an outer wind layer. Note: the snow monster look in the pictures below ... :)

The tubing runs...


The hill that we walked up everytime(GREAT exercise)!!!


Right before Ali and I raced down...


Ali and I mid race...I lost... :(


Jay, Ali and Dave on the way up the hill...


Ali and I at the top of the hill(note: the matching gloves)...


Dave and I at the top...how cute are we :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment