Monday, February 1, 2010




Every night, or almost every night Dave and I sit down and watch the NBC Nightly news. I think it's important, since I do not always have the time to look at the New York Times online to hear/read what has happened in our country and in the world for the day.

I love the Nightly News for two reasons:

1. I love Brian Williams
2. I love the segment 'Making a Difference'

My one problem with the news is that it can be very sad to hear, and watch all the truly awful things that have happened in our country/world. But, during the last five minutes of the NBC news, Brian Williams does a segment called "Making a Difference" where he presents stories on ways our fellow Americans have 'made a difference' in lives.

I added a clip from one of my favorites: Same Cafe

0 comments:

Post a Comment