Monday, February 1, 2010

Quick trip to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's

After leaving the gym this morning I decided to get my errands done early so I could go home and finish my nutrition epi, and medical nutrition therapy homework. I know, sounds like fun homework doesn't it!

A week ago I purchased Whole Foods mozzarella and last Friday I went to go use some and I noticed part of it was moldy. So today, I took back the cheese because as Whole Foods publicizes they have a 100% guarantee on all their products.
Whole Food's Policy

The guy working at the customer service desk at, Whole Foods River Street, was fantastic, and told me if I ever had a problem with ANY product to just it back. It's nice that their employees are so open about their policies.


I also purchased, while I was there, some boxes of kamut pasta, which is 'ancient' grain pasta that some people who are gluten intolerant can consume- me being one of them :)

I like this pasta because in difference to others choices this one has 6 grams of fiber and 10 grams of protein per serving, and Dave will actually each this pasta where other whole grain choices he would never touch!


Eden Organics Pasta



Nutrition Facts

2 comments:

Hannah.KamutInternational said...

Hi There from Big Sky Country~

My name is Hannah and I represent Kamut International. We are glad you love Kamut®Spirals. We love them too. Also, its great to see you can enjoy it without it having any negative affects. Thanks for spreading the word, and also sharing your great experience. Feel free to follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/kamutwheat

Also, out website has other great Kamut®Brand products and recipes!

Cheers

Hannah

Meg said...

Thank you Hannah!

Post a Comment