Friday, February 26, 2010

Trina's Starlite Lounge...another great meal...

After a busy day of training for the entire morning, errands, 30 minutes of cardio, a greek salad with chicken near Dave's office for lunch, visiting and shopping with two of my favorite ladies,and even a pedicure to finish it off with MB(nail polish: OPI, Lincoln Park After Dark), I got home just in time to change for dinner out :)

Dave, Marybeth, and I decided on Trina's Starlite Lounge for dinner :)

We started with a bowl of their onion strings-very thin strips of sweet onions- delicious and NOT gluten free...

***sorry for the dark pictures***

I had the sweet potato/bacon hash and a cup of chili...I brought about 3/4th of this hash home I was so full...My meal was delish!


Marybeth had the apple and cheese pressed sandwich...


Dave had the 'Hot dog of the Day" (two hot dogs covered in french fries, cheese and sauce)...


& a pepperoni roll...

Great meal, good service and amazing company! :)


Trina's Starlite Lounge
3 Beacon St
Somerville, MA 02143


On a random note: Tonight, while watching the Olympics, Dave randomly commented on the constant McDonald's commercials with parents bringing their kids to McD's. His voiceover of the kids to their parents: "Thanks for clogging my arteries MOM!" Priceless!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment