Friday, February 5, 2010

CPR/ Grocery Shopping

An early start this morning- with a client and then a four hour CPR training(to keep myself up to date).

I had to rush out the door this morning and stopped at Buloco to grab a quick breakfast before CPR. I got scrambled eggs, black beans, salsa and cheese.



Tonight we're having my friends over for a pre-race dinner before ourFlight For Air Climb. We'll be climbing up One Boston Place- 792 steps of pure pleasure!

So off to Whole Foods, Trader Joe's and Market Basket I went with my friend Carrie to get enough food for two nights of hosting!

My pile at Market Basket- note:the Diet Coke(We haven't had soda in the house in six months!)




My car after all three stores(Carrie's bags on the left, mine on the right:)


Leftover gluten free buffalo chicken sausage pizza for lunch on a bed of baby spinach...


Off to do some cooking/cleaning/homework...

0 comments:

Post a Comment