Friday, May 21, 2010

Wedding Dress Shopping & Stone Hearth Pizza

I would like to thank: Sarah, Ali, Beccah and Jamie for their help this afternoon at Priscilla's. You all were so wonderful at finding dress and lifting those heavy pieces of art over my head! Though I did not find a dress today, I was able to fine tune some styles that work with my body type(small on the top/ larger on the bottom).

The first dress I tried on(the scallop shells were a little too much!)



Baby Joey, even came today to the sample sale. He was a big hit with the ladies, I mean look at that face! He and Ali had some major QT(quality time)!


Dress #2(not good on the hips, but the top was pretty)



Even Sarah held Joey for awhile. He is such a love bug!



After trying on over 20 dresses, I left empty handed but was still happy with my first wedding dress experience. It is exhausting though ;)


Today, BuyWithMe had a deal for Stone Hearth Pizza- buy a gift certificate for $15, and get $30 worth of food. Since Stone Hearth has gluten free pizza, I had to get it!

We got the antipasti(artichoke hearts, fresh mozz, prosciutto, olives, roasted yellow peppers and crisps). I was worried that the crisps were not gluten free, so Dave ate them all.


My gluten free selection was the Margherita pizza. Dave got the Pepperoni(wheat crust).


I added some of the artichokes and prosciutto to my slice, so warm and summery!It's great pizza!



Stone Hearth Pizza
1782 Mass Ave.
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140
617-492-1111

0 comments:

Post a Comment