Wednesday, May 19, 2010

13 Bean Chili

Another rainy day filled with exercise and wonderful friends. I saw clients this morning and then taught a killer spin class. There was a walk to Harvard square with Luna, a trip to the airport, and even a walk around Fresh Pond.

To keep me fueled today I made: buckwheat noodles, green peppers, edamame, and carrots for lunch.



I had soaked Bob's 13 beans overnight in water to make chili. I added ground turkey, diced tomatoes, onions and garlic into the 13 beans and created a chili this morning.




Tonight we met with Jen/Len for a walk around Fresh Pond. It was dead- which meant the pups had the pond to swim all to themselves.




We had the chili for dinner with Xochitl tortilla chips. Dave actually hoovered it, I don't think he understood just how many beans were in this! :)




For dessert we had strawberries, vanilla Chobani and one meringue cookie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment