Tuesday, May 18, 2010

1st Day of Summer School

I overslept my alarm this morning- ugh! I was awake at 5:30 and 6:00, but something happened and I woke up at 7:00! So, I went with Dave to the puppy park this morning, and spent the morning taking care of things. I will be volunteering in a hospital this summer, and needed to get my immunizations all set. I also needed to confirm sessions, and get some school work before class tonight!


The oatmeal pudding I made last night. We tried a piece last night.


This morning, it was even better!





Since I didn't get to the gym this morning I did a circuit at home.
My circuit:
- squats with 5 lbs weights
- robots with 5lbs weights
- pushups
- punches and squats with 5 lbs weights
- reverse lunges with 5 lbs weights
- dips
- bicycles
- static lunges with 5 lbs weights


Post workout I had leftover asparagus and slow and low sweet potatoes with poached eggs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment