Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Weekend Fun

We've had a great weekend so far filled with time outside.
Yesterday, we went down to East Greenwich, Rhode Island to Uncle Bobby & Aunt Jane's(Ali's parents) house. We played frisbee with Luna outside, boccee ball, and even hit some golf balls.

JLo cooked a wonderful dinner for all of us!

The salad course: romaine wedge with tomatoes, feta and ranch dressing


Our menu: steak tips, stuffed shells(not gluten free), eggplant(gluten free), broccoli, and chorizo and more.


The best gluten free eggplant ever!



My plate... and yes, I ate it all! I was filled to the brim...


But JLo had made me a birthday cake: Betty Crocker(gluten free) brownie's and frosting! It was delicious, I had to keep eating!






Dave and I then headed back this morning and got a lot done around the house, including putting together some new book shelves!


During the cleaning frenzy I had some leftover tuna from Whole Foods, red pepper, and avocado sandwich. It was so good!


We took two nice walks with Luna in between cleaning and hanging out in the backyard, and got Stone Hearth Pizza for dinner.

I had the Blue with roasted chicken.



Surprise Surprise Dave had the pepperoni!



We had some arugula leftover in the fridge so I made a side salad.

My plate

0 comments:

Post a Comment