Saturday, July 17, 2010

Steamy Friday(Zocalo review)

Yesterday, was hot and steamy.

To cool off I went to Whole Foods for a late lunch to get some veggie sushi( I was craving it) after wedding dress shopping with my ladies. I have it down to two dresses but can't decide.


My lunch( veggie sushi, gf sauce for dipping, and homemade iced green tea)


I also picked up Mesa Sunrisecereal at Whole Foods. I wanted to make some trail mix this week. My recipe: 1/2 cup of Mesa, 2 tbsp of dried fruit, and 2 tbsp of nuts(one each of walnuts and almonds). A quick and easy snack on the go!



Last night we met our friends downtown at Zocalo in Back Bay. It took us about an hour to get there from our house- walking to Harvard Square and then taking the T. I kept reminding myself it was good exercise :)

This place has a good vibe, and I am happy to announce has GF written on many of their menu items. It's so nice to not have to ask and have a back and forth with the waiter and the kitchen staff.

We got the guacamole to start- great lime flavor and really fresh taste.


I got the enchiladas. They were delicious, and I ate most of the beans and the enchiladas but not the rice. I am not a huge fan of rice.




Zocalo
35 Stanhope
Boston, MA 02116

0 comments:

Post a Comment