Monday, July 12, 2010

Back in Beantown

We got back to Boston last night, and jumped right up this morning into our regular schedules. I trained early and then spent some time at the hospital mid-day. While, Dave scooted off to work and then went for run afterwards. I met up with my friend Jen for a loop around Fresh Pond with the pups late afternoon, to catch up.

I came home and made salmon tacos for dinner with cabbage and peach slaw, sharp cheddar and red pepper slices on corn tortillas. Light, tart and a perfect welcome home meal.


The add-ins to the tacos( cheese, slaw, and pepper slices)



I sprinkled chili powder and put a teaspoon of hot sauce on the salmon. I added a jalapeno to the pan for Dave, he loves hot food!



My plate



A had one dark chocolate Hershey kiss to end my day! Perfection!

Happy birthday Jen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment