Thursday, July 22, 2010

Check Engine Light Woes

After a killer Interval Challenge class this morning, I headed to Raining Cat & Dogs for Luna's special food. Right after I got back in the car, my CHECK ENGINE went on. Argh! It's such a pain when something like a check engine light goes on in the car- your heart rate increases and all you think about is 'what is this going to cost me?' Well, hopefully nothing because I have a warranty on my car. But, we'll see tomorrow...

Food wise today...

Breakfast: Abigail's cinnamon raisin toast with almond butter and a banana



Lunch: white bean dip with cukes, red pepper and carrots slices.


I had a Think thin bite on my car ride home.

Then had some mock guac with corn tortilla chips after taking Luna to the park for puppy play.

Dinner tonight: turkey burgers & broccoli slaw...



...and low fat fro-yo with raspberries and chocolate chips for a little delicious treat to end my day :)

I finished Sarah Dunant's Sacred Hearts this week, and had another one of her books on my book shelf, In the Company of the Courtesan , to start tonight. I do love summer reads!

0 comments:

Post a Comment