Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fish Tacos

I took a killer spinning class this morning, and left feeling ready to meet the day! Thank you Wendy!

BUT, the best part of my day was deciding on my dress, wedding dress that is! It has a sweetheart neckline, and is flowy and delicious looking ;) Woo hoo!!!

After completing this fantastic task I came home and made some kidney bean dip to get ready for dinner.

Kidney bean dip:
1 can of kidney beans drained and rinsed
1/2 can of Muir Glen fire roasted tomatoes
1 tsp. of cumin
1 tsp. of chili powder
2 cloves of minced garlic

Puree in a food processor or with a blender. Finishing product: a delicious dip with veggies OR a bean spread on fish tacos ;)


Tilapia tacos tonight

Included:
kidney bean spread
Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar
tilapia(with 1/2 can of pureed diced tomatoes, chili powder, and cumin)
coleslaw( cabbage dressed with a small amount of mayo and white vinegar)
red pepper slices
corn tortillas

My fish tacos minus coleslaw



My tacos WITH coleslaw ;)



...back to finishing my spin mix for tomorrow morning and reading Women, Food and God. It's really interesting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment