Thursday, May 6, 2010

Protein Pancakes with Yogurt




After a killer Total Body Conditioning class this morning, I came home and made protein pancakes. I made them with yogurt instead of cottage cheese, and actually think I like them better. I do think it's important to use greek yogurt instead of 'regular' yogurt for the thickness.







Dave and I got dinner from Cantina la Mexicana in Union Square, Somerville. It was really good, and like most Mexican food is almost entirely gluten free. We got chicken tamales, tacos, and a pulled pork plate(all to make up for my 'Meatless Wednesday' tofu dinner-argh!). The tamales, tacos and homemade corn tortilla chips were really fresh tasting, and the salsa's were amazing! We also have SOO much food leftover, enough for atleast two more meals! We will defintely be going back!


Cantina La Mexicana
247 Washington Street
Somerville, MA 02143
Tel: (617) 776-5232

0 comments:

Post a Comment