Monday, January 18, 2010

Farm Workout

My farm workout today:

Cardio:
20 minutes jumping on the trampoline(extra 20 minutes with girls)
5 minutes of sprints

Circuit:
On tramp(2 sets):
bicycle crunches(40x)
lbs. crunches(20x)
squats(20x)
rev lunges(12x)
planks(10 seconds)

Off tramp(2 sets):
walking lunges(20x)
pushups(6-8x)
rev lunges(16x)
dips(10x)
step ups(20x)
single leg deadlifts(12x)




Liza on the trampoline


Part of my workout space...the backyard...

Then off to the barn for a swing...



Dinner tonight- Eleanor(a summer friend) came over for another night of Meg food!!!

Dinner:
Buffalo burgers(for El and I)
Bell & Evans nuggets(kids)
Mac & cheese(scratch)
Celery,carrots, apple slices(kids)
Salad w/ carrots, avocado, tomatoes, pine nuts(El and I)
Pasta I used... the kids had NO idea it was rice, quinoa, and amaranth...

0 comments:

Post a Comment