Tuesday, January 26, 2010

School times

So, I only have classes on Tuesday and Thursdays but both days are packed to the gills from 9:00am to 8:30pm on Tuesdays and 9:00am-5:00pm on Thursdays. I have three in-class courses, and my first online course ever this semester. So far so good- I am feeling organized and ready to get back to the grind!

My power breakfast this morning: one egg & one egg white w/ parsley scrambled on two pieces of brown rice and millet bread with 1/4 avocado smeared on! 1/2 cup of coffee with 1 tsp of agave nectar and 1/4 cup of organic fat free milk.



What I brought to school today:

- one serving of leftover chicken and tofu stirfry(1 1/2 cups) with 1/4 cup of quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups of turkey chili w/ 1 tbls. of cheddar cheese
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced-
- 1 apple
- 1 serving of Mary's Crackers(13x)

Mary's Gone Crackers are expensive but DELICIOUS and GLUTEN FREE!!! I usually buy them on sale. My favorite flavors are black pepper and herb!

0 comments:

Post a Comment