Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve




During this last day of 2009, we all are thinking about resolutions. Though, this morning, I went to the new yoga class and studio in Union Square, and was happily surprised by the instructor speaking about changes not made on the outside but working on bringing peace to our minds from within. The instructor, Ossi, was so peaceful and helpful during this "Hour of Power" class. I will defintely be heading back in the next couple of days. The class was at 6:30am, but I loved the way she explained the poses and aiding in finding better positioning with the body.




Be Yoga(Union Square)
11b Bow St.
Somerville, MA 02143
(617) 623-9642
www.beinunion.com


I still haven't decided what my resolution(s) for 2010 will be, but every year Dave and I get together and write our resolutions together. It's a great way to help other meet our goals.

Our plans for the night might change now that we have about 2 inches of snow on the ground already today. The roads are pretty bad now, but hopefully by later this evening it will clear up, so we can get to our friend's dinner party and night fun!

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment