Thursday, December 3, 2009

Humility



Humility is taking a group exercise class, and not being able to keep your rear up for the entire circuit on a ball. Oh my goodness, the burning this morning in my bottom...there I am arms up in the air cranking out chest presses and upper back exercises and BAM pain starts creeping down into my lower body. I officially need to start lifting more! After doing Interval Challenge and Muscle Conditioning, a spin class, and stadiums my body is in between being happy to get all this exercise and saying “hey lady, you are killing me!

On to training for a 5k- which I know training for a 5k is a little crazy- but hey I haven't been running and I would like to complete the race in around 25 minute(Please note- I am not and will never be a fast runner). We'll see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment