Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Trees at Carnegie


Today we took a trip into Pittsburgh for Gran's 88th birthday. We had a nice breakfast at her house and then went to see the trees at the Carnegie Museum, a family tradition.

The theme of the trees this year: Muses


The ladies looking at their favorite, Olympia. Gran's friends put this one together.


I liked the painter's tree ...


Since Andy Warhol is from Pittsburgh, his society did a tree on his muses...




We had a quick trip to pick up some beer for our next stop Charlottesville and to Whole Foods.

They had the chocolate flavored Food Should Taste Good chips!!! I can never find those in Boston, and their gauc was only $3.99 so of course I grabbed some for us for tonight!!


Back to the country and the snow...a walk with Luna and some sledding!!

Sorry for blogging from my phone- I know the pictures aren't as good. But soon I will be in wifi heaven and be able to use my fancy camera. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment