Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's in!!

Someone asked me the other day what I eat when I get up in the morning...

Not much... but I do have 1 cup of coffee with 1 tsp. of agave nectar and 1/4 cup of lactose free 1% milk , a banana and some water.


Then I come home right after working out and have:
- eggs with toast
- soup(my favorite)
- leftovers from dinner the night before


After a busy morning of training, grocery shopping for Dave's birthday beer bash, and finishing some much need errands I decided to come home and try to make another holiday bark. I had some leftover Glutino pretzels and some honey roasted peanuts, so I decided to try that on top of chocolate. If anything, I can put it out this evening and people will eat it up ;)



I then got in a decent spin on the home bike watching Chase on tv and then we took family walk outside(Dave, Luna and I). Brrr it was cold...


BIG news up ahaead... Right before dinner we(my RB and I) sent in our thesis proposal! WOO HOO!!!
We will defintely be celebrating more when it gets approved!


Last night we had Trader Joe's tomato soup, and grilled cheese for dinner. Dave also shulked some popping corn(from a present our friend Toby had given us) and we some with our soup.


I only had some Rudi's raisin bread left, no Abigail's so I used that for my sandwich. Surprisingly it wasn't half bad...



This morning we are off to the Harvard Bookstore Warehouse sale... hopefully there will be some good finds this morning ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment