Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another cold one...

After training this morning, I quickly went to Market Basket to grab some fruits and vegetables.

They had their first batch of red grapefruits from Florida- the season of citrus has begun!!



For lunch I had a piece of leftover strata over greens with apricot stilton and apple slices.


After a killer spin on the home bike while watching Chase, I took the birthday girl for another walk...

Thank goodness I made chicken chili for dinner tonight to warm us up, because baby it's cold outside.



While catching a glimpse of the news tonight I saw that Elizabeth Edwards had passed away. The New York Times online had written an article on her on Monday. She had just yesterday said, "... I have found that in the simple act of living with hope, and in the daily effort to have a positive impact in the world, the days I do have are made all the more meaningful and precious. And for that I am grateful." What a strong, and regal women.

0 comments:

Post a Comment