Monday, December 27, 2010

Dinner at Rolling Rock

Last night we went to dinner at Rolling Rock...

The tree was fantastic!



They took the gingerbread house down though :( It had looked so beautiful!




Our dinner was spectacle as per usual...

Sarah had ordered the crab for starters...while the rest of us had soup.


My salad was wonderful ... local arugula with parm and roasted tomatoes...


For my main course I had the beef tenderloin with sweet potato hash and bruseel sprouts. It was out of this world. I hadn't had red meat in over 3 months!



Then there is the desserts at RRC. For me it's always vanilla ice cream encrusted with pecans and dripping with hot fudge...total decadence...


We had a wonderful evening and all woke up very full!!

So a family walk in the snow was in order...

Sarah took this picture of mum, Dave and I in front of the White Pine, where we got engaged and plan to get married:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment