Thursday, December 16, 2010

A day late...

I'm a a day late on my blogging.

Yesterday, I taught my last spin class of the year :( and did some major holiday planning.

I also made some holiday bark: pistachio & cherry to give out to friends and family.


Then, last night I met my GIRLS from school at Sol Azteca for dinner. We started with chips, salsa and guac. It was so delicious on a cold evening.


All the girls got vegetarian fajitas with corn tortillas... except ME


I had their chicken mole poblano enchiladas. I did not like the cabbage or rice, but the beans and enchiladas were perfect!


We then exchanged gifts...

Elise gave us all these super cute vegetable ornaments. I got a broccoli and carrot!

Marcia had this gift o' treats including homemade toffee. In all honesty, this cute Whole Foods bag was a gift enough!!


Today, I took a Muscle Conditioning class, trained, worked at the hospital, and had my last cooking class in Dorchester! Phew! What a day...




Tomorrow, I'm heading over to Elise houses to help decorate this gingerbread house with her kids.


I also need to do a little Christmas shopping, cookie baking, and start packing for our trip! We are on MAJOR countdown to Rumbling Bridge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment