Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Fun

I wanted to quickly post some pictures from yesterday.


Our recipes from my cooking class this week:

Dry Lentil soup
Seasoning blend


One of the kid's mixes...


&
Cinnamon Pecans


Don't they look delicious!?!


I then went to Bertucci's for dinner with my thesis class. I got their diced salad... it wasn't very good, but being altogether was wonderful- that's all that matters!



Now, on to Friday!!!

Tonight, Dave and I went into Porter Square to pick up dinner from Zing.

Dave stopped by one of his favorite beer stores and grabbed this extra *special* Sam Adams brew.



We then came home and made a salad with baby spinach, pears, stilton to go with our pizzas.


I got the gf Blue October: roasted butternut squash with baby spinach, caramelized onions, mozz and bleu cheese. It was so creamy and delicious! It is a HUGE PIZZA so I am going to be eating for days!!



Dave and I then made a new gf brownie mix I had found this week by Hodgson Mills.


We thought it needed a little something extra so we added:
1/4 cup of sugar
2 tbsp. of cocoa powder
1/4 cup of chocolate chips

They were pretty delicious!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment