Monday, December 13, 2010

FINAL PRESENTATION


Tonight, I had my final presentation of the semester. I was sooo nervous all day I could barely eat.
I choked down some fruit(apple, pear and banana) and Glutino pretzels! I don't usually get this nervous before presenting but this class has been really difficult and this presentation was going to either make our break our entire project.
BUT We completely nailed it! I am so excited it's over and that I can put this class to bed!


I came home to a HUGE present on the kitchen table from our friend/dog walker/amazing homemaker extraordinaire Lindsay!!



She MADE us these pillows! They are amazing! Thank you Lindsay!


I couldn't decide what to eat. So, Dave made us some popcorn with salt and butter. It was pretty delicious!


Time for bed!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment