Monday, December 20, 2010

Sniffle Sniffle

While working at the hospital today, I started to feel a little tickle in my throat and then got the sniffles! So, I had a nice big salad with many colored veggies and two large cups of green tea to help fight it!

Then, it started to snow... the little dusting turned Boston into a HUGE traffic jam. It took me an hour and half to drive 4 miles. During that time, I called Pho n' Rice to get some pho ga(chicken rice noodle soup). I completely believe in brothy soup helping a cold!

FINALLY I got home. Dave and I walked to Pho n' Rice to grab the soup and take Luna on a little walk throughout the snow.

Then, the boys made tacos for dinner, while I had my pho soup.



Dave decided we should make some puppy cookie treats for Luna's park buddies & puppy cousins.

She just sat on her puppy bed hoping for crumbs.


They look pretty cute as Christmas trees.



Peanut Butter & Molasses Dog Treats(not gluten free)

- 1 tbsp. of molasses
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups of flour( all purpose)
- 1 tbsp. of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of oats

Preheat oven to 350F. Whisk the flour, baking powder and oats together. Then add the peanut butter, molasses, and milk, and stir. Flour a surface, and knead dough into the surface. Roll out to about a 1/2 inch thickness, and cut into fun shapes, like tiny Christmas treats. Bake for 20 minutes, and let cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment