Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday

My morning started off with two pieces of leftover Blue October pizza and some coffee with a half of grapefruit.


I then quickly picked up the house. I dusted, vacuumed, and cleaned the bathroom before running off to meet a friend.

I picked up my friend, MB, and we headed off to Legacy Place in Dedham. We eneded up going to Aquitaine for lunch.

I got the eggs(any style) with corn grits and sliced tomatoes. I had about an egg and half and about half of the grits. We needed to fuel for our shopping extravaganza!


We hit up: Lululemon, Beauty & Main(I had a groupon that was going to expire), Athropologie, L.L. Bean, and more.

I am getting down my Christmas list. I have to admit I love buying gifts for people-it's the smile on their faces for sure!!

I then came home and did some school prior to whipping up some 'bark' and dinner.

My first batch of Christmas 'bark' : 60% cacao chocolate with pistachios and cherries.


Don't you just want to take a bite?!?


For dinner I made Starfish GF Haddock tacos with arugula, Cabot cheddar, and spicy salsa!




Tomorrow night I have my FINAL presentation for the semester! Wish me luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment