Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Two Meals Out

I can't believe it, I had two meals out today! I'm a little embarrassed, because I like to think of meals out as a big treat! Alas, with my grandmother coming into to town, and my tummy asking for thai hut- i fell into the urge!

After picking up my Gran at the airport, I grabbed my sister at work and headed to The Friendly Toast for lunch. It's a great spot in Kendall Square to have breakfast or lunch.

Sarah and Gran


My 'guy scramble'(avocado, black beans, salsa and cheddar scrambled into eggs with potatoes on the side). I ate about 3/4 of the eggs and 1/4 of the potatoes. It was a great fill-er up meal!





Then Gran, Luna and I took a walk in the heat, which was brutal and ended after about 15 minutes. Ugh. After cooking off we headed to Dedham to meet up with my Aunt and my friend Jamie. We had a wonderful time all together talking about weddings(the upcoming this weekend), as well as mine. :)

I was wiped when I got home, perhaps dehydrated? and decided I needed someThai hut for dinner. I got the massaman curry with chicken and veggies. It usually lasts me atleast three if not four meals, and I add frozen peas and carrots. Don't ask me why, but I think it rounds out the flavor.

My bowl o' curry


I have a wonderfully large family that will all be coming in for wedding this weekend, including my fabulous mother who is coming tomorrow! I was doing the last final touches to the bathtub when Luna decided to JUMP in! Ugh! I think she thought the faucet was a hose! Silly puppy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment