Sunday, November 21, 2010

A weekend in C'ville cont'd

We all went out to lunch at Rise yesterday. They have delicious gluten free pizza crusts made with millet and flax seeds. It was a much thicker crust than I am use to, but it was a delicious change!

Our pizza had artichoke hearts, red peppers, chicken, spinach and feta.


My friend Eleanor and I then tried to make peanut flour cookies. They turned out pretty well, but I think I'm going to have to play with the gf flour to peanut flour ratio. The dough was really bland but the cookies were sweet- o what a chemical reaction it was!



We then all went to the Dave Matthews Band concert at the John Paul Jones Arena.
Eleanor and I had to get a good picture together 'pre-dancing' at the concert.



It was literally the BEST Dave Matthews concert I have ever been too and I've been to many. He played for over three and half hours...





They played Satellite, I taped the begining for you all ;)




and finished the encore with my favorite- Ants Marching. Here's a little piece of the performance...











It was wonderful to have time with family and my friend, Eleanor! I can't wait to be back in January...

0 comments:

Post a Comment