Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy Busy

The end of the semester and some trials with school this week have left me tired and ready for my trip to VA.

I prepped last night's dinner in about 20 minutes, and then cooked every off off in a about an hour in a half. It takes a long time to cook this dish, but didn't take a long time to make ;) which is perfect because this week there isn't enough time in the day.

Dinner last night: Butternut Squash and Sausage Bake. A weekly staple at this point...



During meals we now bring one of the dog beds in the kitchen so she will not give us 'sad' starving puppy eyes. Oh Luna...



For dessert I made a Flourless Honey Almond cake. I added 1/3 cup of melted semi-sweet chocolate though. Yum!

Right out of the oven...


My delicious piece ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment