Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Anniversary Contest



As a present to all of you, my wonderful readers, I am having a ANNIVERSARY contest!!!

Kindly, FoodShouldTasteGood has offered to send along to the winner a entire BOX!

Your box will look like this...
so many delicious flavors including: sweet potato, blue corn, mulitgrain, etc. They are gluten free and FILLED with flavor!!!



My absolute favorite is the sweet potato!!! They are sweet, salty, and filled with fiber! What else could you want in a chip!



The Anniversary Contest: THE SNACK CHALLENGE

I am looking for your favorite snacks that are easy and healthy during this holiday/end of the semester season.

Rules:
- explanation of the snack
- picture
- recipe, if needed

Email me at schade.m@gmail.com by December 5th 2010, and I will post the winner and their snack!

Happy snacking!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment