Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Monday worth of food...

Yesterday was filled with trips to the grocery store and TONS of school work.

I did quickly make some white bean dip for lunch with some carrots, a Cortland apple and FoodShouldTasteGood olive chips. It was a perfect lunch to keep me fueled for my studies.



For dinner last night, I made tilapia tacos, Dave's favorite, with peach and fresh salsa, Cabot cheddar and greens. They really hit the spot!




Then this morning, after training and finishing my grocery shopping for the holidays at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods I made a tuna sandwich.



We are heading to D's grandmother's house for the holiday.

I'm making:
- roasted brussel sprouts
- pumpkin oat bars
- corn pudding
- gluten free stuffing

I'll start the stuffing tomorrow ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment