Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Warm Eats

After teaching a killer spin class this morning, I snacked on almonds out of my new
tin!

For lunch I roasted brussel sprouts with shallots and onions.


I also made a spaghetti squash pie.

Layers:
Spaghetti squash with an egg
Ricotta cheese with parsley and an egg
Tomato sauce

Baked the squash layer for 10 minutes at 400F. Then add the next two layers, bake for 20 minutes.


My lunch plate: brussel sprouts and spaghetti pie


This afternoon was filled with school and work and two long walks with Luna.

Dave asked for the Butternut Squash & Sausage Bake for dinner.

Another great bake...


My plate of delicious warm and comforting food. If you haven't tried this recipe yet, please make it and tell me what you think?

1 comments:

Matt @ FaveDiets said...

Your roasted Brussels sprouts look really good! I've never tried roasting them with shallots before, so that's a new idea I'll definitely have to try

Post a Comment