Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sushi & Polenta...but not together ;)

It was hot one today, but I got a strength workout in at home and a walk around Fresh Pond. I miss walking on the boardwalk with my ladies in Canada, though being with my cousin was great, too!

To fuel my body post strength workout I had some veggie sushi(on sale at Whole Foods this week) and some iced green tea. I do not like 'fish' sushi, but veggie sushi has grown on me, and with the sale price(two rolls for $9.98) I went for it!



After my walk around Fresh Pond with Luna, Stew and Trot I came home and had red pepper slices with this 'new' dip(Masala Lentil) from Trader Joe's. It was a delicious treat!




Post puppy play tonight, I made a polenta bake to accompany our grilled chicken.
My side had sauteed eggplant(from Enterprise Farm), tomatoes(from the Lo's house), garlic, fresh parsley, and mozz on top for good measure ;)



My plate: polenta bake with balsamic vinegar drizzled on top, and a piece of grilled chicken. I ate about 1/3 of it, and peeled the skin off.


Time to make a spinning mix...

0 comments:

Post a Comment