Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sniffle Sniffle

I am feeling under the weather today. I thought perhaps it was a case of allergies, but alas I think this might be a bad cold. What a bummer!

I hunkered down after training this morning, and have been doing homework all day. It's been gross and rainy though, so I settled in with a nice cup of tea and got some work done. I have a bit more to go tonight, and then will work at school tomorrow in between classes. Tomorrow, is my LAST day of the semester- I can't believe it.

I still have due:
- MNT(Medical Nutrition Therapy) case
- Food Management final
- MNT final*cumulative*
- Nutrition Epi assignment on FFQ's(Food Frequency Questionnaires) and Diet Records

It's the home stretch...so this cold really has to go!


Dave very sweetly made dinner tonight-what a peach! He even grilled pizza in the rain.


Our nitrate/antibiotic free organic bacon pizza.


Dave's impressive grill marks on the pizza!


My piece of pizza with arugulaunderneath. I wasn't that hungry, so I only had a piece and half.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I've always been intrigued by the idea of grilling pizza. Is it worth my while to try it?

Meg said...

It is totally worth it! I recommend it for gluten free and regular pizza!

Post a Comment