Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

After stadiums yesterday Dave, Luna and I were invited to Beccah and Bryan's for brunch. Beccah had made some FABULOUS gluten free blueberry muffins. Oh how I love going to a 'gluten freer's' house! I forgot to get a picture of the 'spread' but it did include: eggs, bacon, strawberries, muffins, and donuts, so you know Dave was happy! ;)

Beccah did send me a picture of the leftovers ;)



This morning, Dave and I took a walk with Luna around the neighborhood, and then came back to a visit from the Easter bunny!

My basket was filled with 'high fructose corn syrup' FREE jelly beans and dark chocolate bars


Dave's basket was filled with Cadbury mini eggs, Reese's peanut butter cups, m&ms, and regular jelly beans


We're off to NH and Dedham for some Easter family time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment