Tuesday, April 27, 2010

End of the Day

Today, while studying I was listening to the best iphone application out there, Pandora! It's a personalized internet radio station, where my favorite stations include: The Waifs, Glee(yes,the show), and Free Fallin(John Mayer's live version). Today I was listening to The Waifs station, very calm and relaxing music, and a Wailin Jennys song came on: Beautiful Dawn.I added this link to the song- Beautiful Dawn for your enjoyment! :) Though, it does speak of a broken heart...mine is just fine! :)




I needed a pick-me-up today so I got an iced skim latte with a shot of chocolate



My lunch salad turned into my pre-exam dinner ;) I had leftover turkey chili for lunch instead.



I was still hungry after my exam tonight so I had a Chobani yogurt when I got home with a handful of homemade granola on top.

I'm off to right my spin mix for class tomorrow am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment