Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Wednesday

What a day, what a day! I've been cooking, cleaning, taught a spin class, and took care of a little fur ball, who probably has a puppy cold all afternoon.

The sick beast



Back to basics today for breakfast.I had homemade granola with blackberries and a banana after teaching spin.



Then, I locked myself out of the house again after going to Market Basket, and Dave had to come home- oops! I made a nice salad for lunch with a leftover turkey burger, a couple of roasted sweet potatoes slices(around four), half a red pepper, a carrot, and romaine lettuce.


I spent the afternoon doing homework, and taking case of the little one. My friend Ali then came over for dinner. I made salmon, roasted asparagus, roasted tofu, a salad, and polenta.


For dessert we had a mixture of my homemade raspberry and light coconut milk sorbet, and Wine Cellar Champagne sorbet.

Wine Cellar Sorbet


This is our tiny bowl of sorbet that Ali and I came up with. My sorbet only is a bag of frozen raspberries and 3/4 can of light coconut milk put into a food processor, blended,and then put back into a container to freeze. So, it is not very sweet, while the champagne sorbet was-so the mixture was perfect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment