Sunday, March 14, 2010

Family Celebration

After a nice long drive back to Boston, lasting a total of 10 hours, Dave and I headed to my cousin's house in Arlington for a family celebration. My cousin Tyler had gone to Haiti and had amazing photos to show us, my cousin Biz's birthday is on Monday, and we had to celebrate our engagement! It was nice to be with family, and to catch up!

We had Stone Hearth pizza for dinner, with a beautiful salad of mixed greens. I forgot to take a picture of dinner, but it was delicious. This is my second time having their pizza, and I have enjoyed it both times. The crust is very thin and crispy, which can be hard when cooking gluten free crust!

The best part of this company's is their menu which explains exactly what can be made GF(gluten free) or not. So add this to your list- gluten free buddies!

Stone Hearth pizza
1782 Mass Ave.
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140
617-492-1111

0 comments:

Post a Comment