Monday, March 15, 2010

4 Years Today!



Today was our 4 year anniversary, as well as three VERY important peoples' birthdays-our friend's Kristen and Peter(our favorite Canadian couple) and my cousin Biz! So happy happy to us all :) Dave got me this bouquet to celebrate...I say my new ring says it all! :)

I spent the morning training clients, and was so happy to be out of the pouring rain.I also got in a nice ride on the bike(indoors) and felt good about the starting the week off with some cardio. I then skipped home to the let the little Luna Bay out, and to spend the rest of the day studying for my exams and finishing a case.


Most of the day Luna slept next to me while I did work...




I unfortunately forgot beans to make chili(something I never do), and didn't feel like going shopping in this weather so we got Thai Hut for dinner! I usually get a curry because they are gluten free and their massaman curry is delicious! I get it with chicken, and it comes with onions, carrots and peanuts, but I like add extra veggies to make it more nutritious and last three to four meals :)


Tonight I added Seapoint Farms veggie blend to about 1/3 of the curry with 1 cup of fresh baby spinach and 1/2 cup of brown rice and sauteed it altogether...




Finished product!!

1 comments:

Dave S said...

Happy 4th Anniversary.

Does Luna Bay do anything but sleep :o)

Post a Comment