Monday, March 8, 2010

Big Weekend



Happy Monday!
I haven't posted in two days-- but it's for TWO good reasons.

Friday afternoon we met with Anne of Radiance Labradors, who we had spoken to about possibly getting a puppy. She and her dogs were just breathtaking, and we did not leave empty handed :)
We are happy to admit(note the pictures above and below) we have a new addition to our family- Ms. Luna Bay! Dave and I are very excited and in utter amazement with how good she is(aka no accidents in the house, and just sleeps for hours on end after a walk). She's a joy, and we are blessed to have her in our life. She has been in absolute love with the snow here, we have about a foot. I wanted to make sure you all could see how cute she is...

Luna playing with her green bone...


Luna just hanging out in the kitchen...



Also- our other exciting news is...Dave asked me to marry him on Saturday. It happened while we were on a walk with Luna to the "pine tree"(a family treasure/emblem) and as I turned around after touching the tree, Dave was standing there with ring and a HUGE smile on his face...with tears in my eyes I said yes and haven't stopped smiling since!!!!

We are both very excited and had a nice weekend with my mum, Tink(my family basset/beagle mix) and Luna. I promise to post pictures of the tree, our engagement meal, etc - when I get them off my digital camera.

For now... my mother left this scene for us for the week at the house...


Last night for dinner we had chili...it was warm and inviting and a great way to finish the weekend...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH! I'm SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS SISTER! WHAT AN AMAZINGGGG WEEKEND!

Anonymous said...

P.S. WISH I Was there :)

Oktoberfest Details said...

YAH!!! We are so happy and Luna Bay is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her, oh and see you!

mrs_reit said...

So happy for you both and Luna is a lucky puppy! :)

Post a Comment