Thursday, March 18, 2010

more Engagement fun...




Last night my sister, Sarah, and her boyfriend Justin came over for a wonderful study break with engagement treats! They brought us some wonderful engagement treats including these cool mugs(see below).

Much more important I want to say how proud I am of her. She has lost 105LBS and looks fantastic! GO SARAH!!




Sarah eating a tiny nibble of my 'healthy' chili...


One of the amazing mugs that Sarah got us. They are HUGE and great for TEA!!






Today, before my MNT(Medical Nutrition Therapy) exam, my friend Marcia and I went through our notes together. She always brings the prettiest lunches- today was whole grain crackers topped with cottage cheese, avocado, sweet potato and sprouts.

Marcia's Gorgeous Lunch





Tonight's dinner: GF Bell & Evanschicken patty, kamut pasta with spinach/basil/parsley pesto from the freezer, and arugula. I had a conference call tonight, and we were at the park with Luna late tonight- so alas this dinner was quick and easy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment