Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Fall Weekend

Dave and I went to Concord yesterday to take walk with our friend Jen and her families dogs. Luna was not on her best behavior during this walk through the MA woods though, so it was little more stressful than peaceful. I did get some cute pictures.

Luna(10 months), Satchel(6 months), and baby Rosie(13 weeks).


A serene scene



Then, Dave and I took a quick trip down to the Wrentham Outlets to take some clothes back. On our way home we stopped at the NEW Whole Foods in Dedham. It's huge, and has an ENTIRE gluten free aisle! It was pretty awesome!

We were famished when we got home. So, I whipped together some 'roaster chicken' red curry with onions, sweet potatoes and peas and carrots. It turned out pretty well!





Then, this morning we went to Crate & Barrel to a wedding register event! It was fun to walk around together and talk about our home.

Dave 'scanning' our first item! We are officially registered at our first store!


Good German knives are, of course, on our list!



Today was also filled with chores and homework.

I did make the butternut squash and chicken sausage bake, again. This time I used apple sausage, which was a perfect exchange.


As always... my plate ;)





On a personal note, I want to wish the 'Berglet' family all my love. I have a lot of positive 'ju-ju' going your way!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment