Thursday, October 28, 2010

Busy Busy

After going to Interval Challenge I came home and made poached eggs on gf toast with baby spinach/parsley.



Then, I headed to the hospital to volunteer! The new Dietary Guidelines are out! Take a look!

For lunch I made a little side salad with beets, carrots, sunflower seeds, and greens with...


leftover chicken chili ;)



Then I headed to Dorchester, where I am teaching a cooking class to kids. We made snack mix(whole grain oats, dried cranberries, peanuts and pretzels), apple frogs, and carrots spiders!

The kids did a great job!


Yeah!!


Then, I flew to school for my class! Phew, I just made it!

I came home and made a salad with a Bell & Evans gf patty, apples, carrots and feta on baby spinach! It was perfect!



Tomorrow, we're off to the Berkshires for my cousin Biz's wedding! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment