Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tired...

I have stayed up PAST 10PM every night this week, and it is definitely taking a toll on me. Tonight, bedtime at 9:30pm SHARP!



This morning after a killer Interval Challenge class, I came home and made scrambled egg tacos. They weren't as good as they usually are...bums!




I then spent the morning cranking out work and taking Luna for a walk. This afternoon I was at the health center teaching a cooking class. The recipes today: black bean and pumpkin soup and peanut butter cookies. They liked both recipes! Yeah!


I then came home and made dinner: dried figs stuffed with brie & Butternut Squash Bake. Both were cooked at 375F. The figs were stuffed with about an tsp of brie and then baked for 8 minutes.


Now it's time for some new camera FOOD pics...


Brie and Figs pre bake


Post Bake


My delicious delectable dinner... so satisfying and warming on a cold night...

0 comments:

Post a Comment