Monday, October 4, 2010

A wonderful weekend

What a weekend!


Dave and I went our to Elise & Stefan's house on Friday evening and brought gf pizza ! :)

The boys had buffalo chicken sausage on their pizza, while Elise and I had roasted onions, eggplant, and garlic.



Then, on Saturday morning we headed up to Applecrest farms to pick apples. We even brought Luna! For $30 dollars we got a GI-NORMOUS bag to fill!

We had a wonderful time, and all was going well until I figured out my camera had been stolen! So, for now, all my pictures need to be taken by my iphone :( Sorry all!


Sunday was filled with tons of homework, grocery shopping and cleaning. I did make a delicious spinach lasanga, but alas the picture is on Dave's phone ;( I'll try to post it tonight.


This morning, I made poached eggs on toast to fill my tummy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment